The Mass Payout can only process a CSV file where the fields are separated by semicolon. The file can have up to ten thousand payments.
- The fields required in the file are:
- Each line in the file must be a payee payment.
- The file must contain the following header (country;currency;paymentMethod;paymentKey)
- The delimiter will be the character “;” (semicolon)
- For values, the separator must be used. (dot) and for decimal places, (comma) should be used
- For PagBank key, the email registered in the Payee account must be used
- For the pix key, the following pattern should be used:
|Country||BR||Payee payout destination country. Enum values are ISO 3166 Standard.|
|Currency||BRL||Merchant currency of one Payout. Enum values are ISO 4217 Standard.|
|Amount||Between 0.01 and 20000.00 BRL||Money value to be transferred for certain Payee.|
|Payment Method||One of Pix and PagBank||Payment method for processing the payout.|
|Payment Key||*||This field tells the payment destination identifier.|
The value of the Payment Key can only be an email registered in PagBank
The value of the Payment Key can be an email, a cell phone number, a CPF, a CNPJ or a random key using uuid format.
Country code required for Phone PIX keys
When providing a phone number as a key, it MUST be provided with the country IDD (International Direct Dialing) at the beginning of the number.
For Brazillian phone numbers, for example, the field should start with “+55”.
Updated 6 months ago