CSV Mass Payout
The Mass Payout can only process a CSV file where the fields are separated by semicolon. The file can have up to ten thousand payments.
- The fields required in the file are:
- Each line in the file must be a payee payment.
- The file must contain the following header (country;currency;paymentMethod;paymentKey)
- The delimiter will be the character “;” (semicolon)
- For values, the separator must be used. (dot) and for decimal places, (comma) should be used
- For PagBank key, the email registered in the Payee account must be used
- For the pix key, the following pattern should be used:
|Country||BR||This field tells the payment destination country.|
|Currency||BRL||This field tells the currency used for the payment.|
|Amount||Between 0.01 and 5000.00||This field tells the payment amount.|
|Payment Method||One of Pix and PagBank||This field tells the payment send method.|
|Payment Key||*||This field tells the payment destination identifier.|
For PagBank: The value of the Payment Key can only be an email registered in PagBank
For PIX: The value of the Payment Key can be an email, a cell phone number, a CPF, a CNPJ or a random key using uuid format. Examples:
• CPF: 071.053.1176-2
• CNPJ: 690.503.032.2066-2
• Email address: [email protected]
• Brazilian cell phone number: +55 21 99102-3943
• uuid: 99f225a3-dc06-42f8-b52f-ce7835892eb1
CPF and CNPJ can be written with only the numbers or with the mask like in the example. The cell phone number must start with the ‘+’, but the rest of the mask is also optional. Finally, the uuid and the email address must be written like is shown.
Updated about 2 months ago